Headquartered at Portland, Oregon, PHP Fog the leading platform provider for the PHP developers globally, has made yet another landmark achievement.Â Using the latest cloud technology, PHP Fog has launched a consistent, swift and upgraded PHP Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
PHP, one of the major languages used on the web also acts as the basis for the largely used web sites like Facebook, Wikipedia, Digg etc. The best thing is that, the new platform is well suited with all the existing PHP applications. They provide a simple one-click installation to some of the commonly used PHP applications and frameworks like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Zend and even more. With the ever-changing technological sphere, PHP Fog has given a massive opportunity and excellent service to the PHP developers with their new platform. It has been a hard responsibility for the programmers to maintain the systems even though it was not part of their job. With this launch, it has been made easy for them to maintain the system, so that they could focus more on their skills and be more productive.
PHP Fogâ€™s general release highlighting the features of their new platform:-
- is optimized solely for PHP â€” PHP Fog dives deep into optimizing the stack for PHP
- enables optimal developer workflow since productive coders are happier coders
- is fully managed â€” monitoring, security, and backups are all seamless and automatic
- includes a beautiful App Store for the best user experience
- offers a VIP 24/7/365 support service option for those requiring it
- features database scaling which is essential for future-proofing a deployment
PHP developers can use this platform free of cost by signing up into the account – http://phpfog.com/. Three paid options are also there for advanced performance features and for those who need priority support. To view the pricing options you can log on to http://phpfog.com/pricing.
It is estimated that PHP has been used for the development of more than 1/3 of the websites. Â Like PHP Fog, many companies are attracted towards the current market opportunity to develop similar PaaS offerings.